Friday, January 8, 2010

I had chapped lips now i got a slit thing on my top lip how do i get rid of it fast?

it is freaking annoying and kinda hurts tooI had chapped lips now i got a slit thing on my top lip how do i get rid of it fast?
A few things:


1) Yes, drink a whole lot of water.


2) Use a LOT of carmex very often.


3) Don't do anything to dry out any of your skin on your face (even if not your lips) without compensating by hydrating more.


I think that's about as much as you can do. It should probably heal up in a few days if I'm not wrong.


~~~I had chapped lips now i got a slit thing on my top lip how do i get rid of it fast?
It is from being dehydrated. Drink some water and it will go away once your lips get back the moisture they need.
  • detox cleansing
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment