Friday, January 8, 2010

If on the meds Accutane, how long, after you stop taking it, will it take for one's lips to go back to normal?

I just started Accutane and the chapped lips are horrendous! But the results are too good to stop taking it. I am stopping the Accutane a week before my wedding. Will my lips still be chapped?If on the meds Accutane, how long, after you stop taking it, will it take for one's lips to go back to normal?
When is your wedding.... try doctor dans beeswax, it worked for my lips when i was on accutane.... just keep them moisturized.... , beeswax works best you can't really lick it off...If on the meds Accutane, how long, after you stop taking it, will it take for one's lips to go back to normal?
Personally for me, the chapped lips seemed to get better with time while still taking the medicine. The first month was horrible! My lips were so red and peeling and ugh on fire! But now I'm on my fifth month and my lips aren't all that bad anymore. I can go eight hours without any lip balm and not even notice. I also take a vitamin E supplement which seemed to help with the dry skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment