Friday, January 8, 2010

Pole, Poll, Survey, Scurvey: Do you trust people with incredibly chapped lips?

Would it freaking kill people to use a swipe of Chap-Stick once in a while?





Nobody likes crusty lips.Pole, Poll, Survey, Scurvey: Do you trust people with incredibly chapped lips?
do they have chapstick for balls?Pole, Poll, Survey, Scurvey: Do you trust people with incredibly chapped lips?
There's a kid in my class who always licks his mouth. His lips and all around them are chapped as hell. and he picks at it in class.


Since I've met him I refuse to go anywhere without having chap-stick in my pocket. I lick my lips a lot and I'm terrified of them getting that bad now. D:
dry, crusty, crackly lips scare the beejezus out of me





seriously, chap stick is less than 2 dollars, sometimes even less....or just steal it
Yeah, but what if the crusty lips are ';down there';?





Will Chapstick still help?





These are the questions that burn in the heart of a man.
Chap stick actually makes your lips worse because it has alcohol in it. It's better to use a lip balm without alcohol.
I dislike crusty lips as much as I dislike people who have eye boogers and sleep stuck to their pale lashes. Gross, wash your face one time. Just a swipe with a cloth.
There's always vagisil. That always works for chapped lips.





wait, wait, what lips are we talking about?
LOL.. and they are usually licking them incessantly, which drives me crazy.
%26lt;----trying Atkins Diet been going it for a week and at this point I would love anthing crusty at this point...





Except for Ron Jeremy... I do have standards, ya know....
I have some lube that can help you with that - Nobody likes licking crusty lips.
**************** APPLAUDS ***************
Chapstick?
LOL, crusty lips.





People are always borrowing my chapstik. i'm going to end up being the one with crusty lips, lol.
i don't trust no one regardless
I pick mine until they bleed
~cries~





I lost all my Blistex todaaaay! ~sob~





Guido used it all as lube!!
Nobody likes crusty lips?!





The stupid whore lied to me!!
I wouldn't trust anyone that couldn't even take care of their lips
I agree! Crusty lips at either end is a real turn off.
I'm just jealous cause it means they've always got something hot in their mouths. Beev.
I'm upset Munk called me old...I'm not old, my sack is just extra wrinkly from when they removed the 3rd ball.
i make very sure 'those' lips never get chapped!!! ;)
I like to have a snack while I'm making out with their face.





*cries*
i wont kiss the wife if her lipa are that bad1 lol
hey!! not all of us have them at times!


do u wanna go out and buy us one?

No comments:

Post a Comment