Friday, January 8, 2010

Was spit on while riding my bike home, it felt like non of the spit got on my lips but could i get herpies?

hi i had some trouble at school with this bully that day and i told him off, but as i was riding my bike home someone spit out the window and all the spit went into my face i could feel were the spit was and it felt like non of it got on my lips, but could i get herpies or a cold soar from this awful experience?Was spit on while riding my bike home, it felt like non of the spit got on my lips but could i get herpies?



I'm sorry that you're having a rough time of it, but one thing that you DON'T need to concern yourself about with this is catching herpes. Herpes is spread through skin-to-skin contact, not fluids.








Good luck.Was spit on while riding my bike home, it felt like non of the spit got on my lips but could i get herpies?
No dumb a** you can only get herpes from having unprotected vaginal anal or oral sex or if you kiss someone with a herpes coldsore on their lip at the time im tired of people thinkin they can catch herpes with these stoupid ideas its sexually transmitted you can only catch it fron sex duhhhh

No comments:

Post a Comment