Friday, January 8, 2010

What r boys looking for in a girls apperiance like does it matter if a girl has blonde hair big lips what?

I think most boys like a girl who is interested in him and accepts him.





While many boys prefer brown hair and natural lips, it isn't too serious a problem if you have blonde hair and big fishy lips if they are natural, and you make it clear that they are the way you are made, not the way you made them.What r boys looking for in a girls apperiance like does it matter if a girl has blonde hair big lips what?
No the girl does not have to be blonde with big lips. When I was younger that would have been the only thing I would I have found important, a girl's looks. But now that I am older and got to see the world I realize there is so much more to look for in girl then her looks. I still want an attractive women, but with a good personality,qualities and someone that shares my faith. A beautiful woman with a horrible personality is like a gold nose ring in a snout of a pig.What r boys looking for in a girls apperiance like does it matter if a girl has blonde hair big lips what?
me personally i look at what the person is like on the inside outer looks age children mean Little to me as a hot gal may look hot on the outside but cold on the inside as i have found out in the past so i look at the person in general if thy kind sweet willing to talk and listen to how this may help every female no matter what you look like
boys actually search for inner beauty. stop obsessing about the way you look and focus on your personality. unless that sucks too.
Well maybe you'll find the answer by putting it in mens health.. not beauty %26amp; style..
good question!
I want to know the answer to that too (:

No comments:

Post a Comment