Friday, January 8, 2010

What Red Wine makes your lips go purple?

I don't think any of them do, but the darkest colored wines that I know of are Malbec's, Carmenere's and red zins.What Red Wine makes your lips go purple?
Its called Mad Dog or ThunderbirdWhat Red Wine makes your lips go purple?
there;s one that Sainsbury's do, it's a cheap Spanish one//I thin about 拢3
Depends on the lips .it can be all of them or it can be none
Dunno, but I would love to know what it is. My hubby's lips and teeth are awful after he has wee drink!
There's a good Tesco's own one that not only makes your lips go purple it makes your tongue numb as well and that's red. [personally I think they put anti-freeze in it] still it packs a punch!
all of them, me and my mum call that ''happy lippys''
They all do if you drink enough

No comments:

Post a Comment