Friday, January 8, 2010

Why do my hands and lips turn a purpley- grey colour when im cold?

Your blood flow is going to other parts of your body in order to keep you warm, hence you turn blue where the blood flow has drawn away from.Keep moving about and keep wrapped up in layers.Why do my hands and lips turn a purpley- grey colour when im cold?
You need warming up. Got the blood pumping with a bit of exercise, wink, and make the most of your youthful looks.


P.S. You may have Raynard's!.Why do my hands and lips turn a purpley- grey colour when im cold?
Circulation is rerouted so to speak, to supply the more important organs, whilst the capillaries are on less blood supply, they become cyanosed, which is often seen in heart attacks, thermal injuries etc
You could have Raynoud's phenomenom and this is a non-life threatening condition that causes extremities to become discolored and may even ache. See your doctor and they can confrim or refute this.
BECAUSE YOU WANT A P!SS , OR YOUR DIABETIC








P.S . YOU LOOK VERY PRETTY DUCK , NICE TO MEET YOU
because youre cold?!
Maybe you have 'Reynaud's disease'?


I have it and whenever I get slightly cold my lips, hands and feet turn purpley/blue kind of colour. Sometimes they even go numb!


xx
Mine are like this, as we speak, purply-grey and freezing. And my lips, I look like I'm wearing a gothy lipstick, but no.





I went to the Doctor, and mentioned this amongst other things. He seemed to totally disregard these symptoms. They are natural to me, even on the hottest of Summer days, strangely. I'm unsure if its an entirely natural thing. You should go get it checked up, perhaps your Doctor will explain things better!
It is your bodies way to keep your core warm. That is why you get frost bite first in your most distant extremities. Your blood flow goes to your most vital organs to keep warm. You can loose a finger or toe to cold before you can loose your heart!
Something to do with the blood flow
its your body's natral defence system. The blood is pumped to vital organs to keep them alive. Your blood is a natral blue colour until it comes in contact with oxygen. the things you learn
Let's have a look. Yup, I see what you mean, they are a bit purple. Let me look at youfingers. See these are the same as well. What about your toes? You have got what we in the trade call. The Purple Lippy, Handy, Toey Syndrome.


If you want a cure 拢20 in a brown envelope

No comments:

Post a Comment